Vision & Mission
“The empires of the future are empires of the mind” - Winston
Our vision is to bring in holistic development and develop academia as well as, entrepreneur skills, using advanced technology and student centered pedagogical models.
- To nurture and inspire creative minded students.
- To create meaningful opportunities for students from all communities.
- To serve the educational needs of disadvantaged students.
- To help students demonstrate critical thinking and ethical behavior.
- To become socially responsible leaders of change for a global society.
- To promote the spirit of research among advanced learners.
Our college believes in achieving this mission through
- A progressive curriculum, taught by competent, active faculty.
- Student centric learning focused on - problem solving, experimental learning and innovative thinking.
- Active participation in local and global community.
- To constantly drive in pursuit of academic excellence.
Work Work Work
If you are poor, work
If you are rich, work
If you are burdened with seemingly unfair responsibilities, work.
Idleness gives room to doubts and fears.
If sorrow overwhelms you and loved ones seem not true, work.
If disappointments come, work.
If faith falters and reason fails, work.
When dreams are shattered and hope seems dead, work.
Work as if your life were in peril, it really is.
No matter what ails you, work.
Work faithfully and work with faith.
Work is the greatest material remedy available.
Work will cure mental and physical afflictions.
- Sydney Harris