Code of conduct for students
“Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all”
Alexander the Great
1. He/She shall be regular and must complete his/her studies in the institute.
2. He/She shall attend all the lectures and practical’s as prescribed by the college.
3. He/She shall defer from indulging in any act of discrimination (physical or verbal conduct) based on an individual gender, caste, race, religion or religious beliefs, color, region, language, disability, gender identity etc.
4. He/She should not indulge in disruptive activities in a class room or in an event sponsored by the college.
5. He/She should conduct properly and observe strict discipline within classrooms, library, and laboratory and college campus.
6. He/She should keep the campus neat and clean.
7. He/She should not obstruct any student to take part in academic, co curricular, cultural or extension activities.
8. He/She should abstain from possessing or consuming or distributing any intoxicating drugs.
9. He/She should not indulge in any act of ragging, gender discrimination, sexual harassment violence or arson in college campus.
10. He/She should not instigate any violence or participate or organize violent demonstrations or agitations within the campus.
11. He/She should maintain silence in the premises maintain the decorum and any deviant behavior such as hooting, whistling, loitering etc will be treated as an act of indiscipline.