“I enjoy the work, I enjoy every minute of my professional work”
1. The workload of the teacher in full employment should not be less than 20 hours a week for 30 working weeks (180 teaching days) in an academic year.
2. It is necessary for a teacher to be available for at least six hours daily in the college for which necessary space and infrastructure should be provided by the college.
3. The Direct teaching-learning process hours should be as follows.
Assistant Professor – 20 hrs
Associate Professor – 18 hrs
1. A relaxation of two hours in the workload may be given to professors who are actively involved in extension activities and administration.
2. The mode of appointment is through TSPSC/recruitment by transfer and the teacher have to abide by the service conditions laid down by the Commissionerate of collegiate Education.
3. The self – appraised or linked Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) methodology shall form part of the service agreement record.
4. The CAS and other promotional Rules are as per the UGC guidelines as applied by the government of Telangana.