“I enjoy the work, I enjoy every minute of my professional work”
1. The workload of the teacher in full employment should not be less than 20 hours a week for 30 working weeks (180 teaching days) in an academic year.
2. It is necessary for a teacher to be available for at least six hours daily in the college for which necessary space and infrastructure should be provided by the college.
3. The Direct teaching-learning process hours should be as follows.
Assistant Professor – 20 hrs
Associate Professor – 18 hrs
1. A relaxation of two hours in the workload may be given to professors who are actively involved in extension activities and administration.
2. The mode of appointment is through TSPSC/recruitment by transfer and the teacher have to abide by the service conditions laid down by the Commissionerate of collegiate Education.
3. The self – appraised or linked Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) methodology shall form part of the service agreement record.
4. The CAS and other promotional Rules are as per the UGC guidelines as applied by the government of Telangana.
Teacher and Authorities
1. Discharge their professional responsibilities according to the existing rules.
2. Refrain from undertaking any other employment and commitment including private tuitions and coaching classes which are likely to interfere with their professional responsibilities.
3. Cooperate with the authorities for the betterment of the institutions keeping in view the interest and in the conformity with dignity of the profession.
4. Should adhere to the conditions of the contract.
Teaching and Non Teaching
1. Teachers should treat the non teaching staff as colleagues and equal partners in a cooperative understanding, within every educational institution.
2. Teacher should help in the function of joint staff- council, covering both teachers and non-teaching staff.
Teachers and Society
1. Recognize that Education is a public service and strive to keep the information of the educational programmes which are being provided.
2. Work to improve education in the community and strengthen the activities and shoulder responsibilities of public offices.
3. Refrain from taking part in or subscribing to or assisting in any way activities which tend to promote feeling of hatred or enmity among different communities, religious or linguistic groups but actively work for National Integration.