The e-classroom has the following features.
1. Faculty control and management over each student's work from a central location.
2. Faculty able to highlight work from a particular student or group of students, thus engaging the class in a "participative" learning environment.
3. Faculty able to introduce multimedia material (from a laptop, document camera, etc.) to offer students a richer, more stimulating classroom experience.
4. Incorporates the teaching aids like OHP, Marker to highlight certain points etc.
5. It can be used for demonstrating the topic with suitable presentations, animations, and examples so that students can understand the concept better.